Wednesday 26 January 2011

It was not a stroke at all but MS.

Well after many tests they have diagnosed me with MS.

So here I am slowly falling apart but nothing has changed. Jesus is still loves me in fact when I was diagnosed I had a huge sense of peace for I knew that I would not have to face the consequences of this illness alone.

In fact it reinforced my commitment to Christ: Why? Well you see its simple: I know that if every stopped working within my body tomorrow, within mind and soul I would still know and feel the certain presence of Jesus Christ who lives with me. Why? Well that is simple, I invited him to come into my life to be my God and he accepted.

I do not ask you to believe me by my own words. I ask you to believe that if you were to take the chance and do the same, even if you do not believe in him. He will come.

How do I know that? Well you see when I first decided to consider is there a God, I decided to take up the offer that was stated in a book I was given called "Why Jesus". In this book it said if you ask Jesus into your life, he will come for he never refuses anyone.

So I did and Jesus came.

At first I didn't notice much but then one day I was walking our dog around the field near to where I lived and within the field was a large group of teenagers. In the past I avoided them for I felt intimated by them. Yet this day I actually did something completely out of my then shy character and I spoke with them, just saying hello. Nothing more.

I felt so comfortable and so protected that I realised that I was no longer living my life alone but Jesus, God, was with me.

Now people that know me, 12 years on, can not believe that I used to be quiet and shy for I am out going and confident, and definately not quiet. I changed inside for you see I realised one thing that I did not know about myself before. That I am loved.

God has a brillant "A" plan for your life but most of us accept the alternative "B" plan that we control.

Are you not worth enough to yourself to decide to find out if this Jesus is real or not?

Research him and his disciples, or ask him into your life as I did, the lazy way without doing any research; and see what happens.

I was not disappointed with God for he came and gave me such comfort and peace and love and inner security despite my diagnosis.

God bless, Eve x
IF YOU RECEIVED THIS AS A PERSONAL EMAIL THEN YOUR ADDRESS IS ON MY LIST. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ANY FUTURE EMAILS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DELETE YOU FROM THE SYSTEM. THANK YOU.